Summer Skin care 2018
Tired of using the old bar soap and your face looking drab? Here is the most basic, but BEST, way to start taking care of your skin. Skincare doesn’t have to be complicated and we would love to recommend what type of products suit your skin the best. Determine what skin type you have: Acne, Skin Aging, Dryness, Oiliness, or Sensitized.
1. Cleanse. Soap-free Dermalogica Cleansers lift impurities, address skin issues and prep skin for treatment.
2. Exfoliate. Exfoliation can be done either physically (small granules that scrub the first layer of the skin) or chemically. Exfoliation removes the old dead skin cells on the outer most layer to reveal fresh and brighter skin.
3.Tone. Dermalogica Toners shield against assault, increase product penetration and even out skin porosity.
4. Serum. Innovative serums and oils to hydrate, repair, and protect your skin.
5. Moisturize. Moisturizers will hydrate and help balance out oily or dry skin based on the moisturizer you get.
6. Protect. Lastly, but the most important step! Protect your skin with our range of broad spectrum SPF products. The sun is the number one thing that destroys healthy skin. Never leave the house with out it, even if its winter!